For new September students, the program's Course Selection's process/format will be unfamiliar. Here are some helpful comments:
• The online registration provider's default procedure requires the courses to be listed in day/meeting-time order, rather than alphabetical. We are attempting get alphabetical listing.
• Regardless of order, it is easy to locate word or phase in the course listing by using a built-in search function that most browsers provide.
• To locate the item you want, first press CTL+F to open a search box near the top of the screen. Enter a word, number, or phrase that is likely to appear in a course title/description/day/meeting-time, then press the Enter key. (Go ahead: try it on this page!) The built-in process will highlight all occurrences of your entry. Scroll the page up or down to locate the marked text.
• When you are ready to select a course, click in the checkbox to the left of course title.
• While you are selecting your courses, ignore the dollar fee at the right end of a course name. The program only uses it for an internal calculation that results in the base membership fee. When you check out, if you have enrolled in four (4) or fewer courses, the balance shown will be your $60 membership fee; otherwise, it will be $60 plus the $10 each for extra courses.