CLL Online Registration Program
Welcome to our January 2023 registration event
• For your convenience, help information will remain in this left column while registering. The actual registration input form will remain in the right column.
• If the input form is blank, or contains the message “This system is currently closed,” then the system is temporarily offline while the program's host works to fix the problem. Please check back later, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Due to issues with the provider of our Registration software, our usual discount structure is not working. (Normally: $60 Basic Membership Fee gives you your first 4 courses for free). We are sorry for the inconvenience. To make the system work at all
—and to keep registration affordable—we have temporarily adjusted the membership cost to $52 and added a cost of $2 for each course. This will make a typical enrollee pay about the same, or less than, the usual.
Our Instructor Discount is not working either. Please rest assured that you will be fully reimbursed for any costs you incur when registering. We thank all of you again for your generous volunteer contributions as our incredible instructors!
In addition to this text, a tutorial video is now available to guide you through the registration process. (The tutorial is for the September 2022 fall semester,
but the process will be similar for January 2023, except for repricing glitch described above.)
To view the video, click on: Registration Tutorial.
The video has the advantage that, whenever needed, you can pause or even rewind and watch the complete registration process again.
If you need help after registration opens, you may call the office at 850-863-6548, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org—but please view the video tutorial first.
Safari Users Caution:
The provider of our Online Registration program is aware that it does not always work properly for registrants using the Safari browser, especially on mobile devices (iPads and iPhones). They recommend that Safari users choose either the Firefox or the Google Chrome browser to accomplish Online Registration. Both are available via the App Store. Just open the store and search for Google Chrome, or Firefox. Choose one and then click on "Get."
Shared Computer Users Caution:
All Browsers have an Autofill feature that can cause inadvertent problems for users who share a computer. If you share one (with spouse, family, etc.), be particularly alert while completing our Online Registration form. Make sure that all your information is correct when you complete the first step (Student Information). On a shared computer it is possible that Autofill has erroneously entered the previous user's info into your own form.
(Note: You can avoid the shared-user problem in the future by changing the Autofill settings of your Browser. Please see this tutorial video, How to Disable Autofill
, for instructions. It will show how to disable the Autofill feature and to clear cached data in a Google Chrome browser. (Other Browsers have similar methods.) Disabling Autofill will eliminate possible future headaches and make your personal info more secure as well.)
The registration process consists of 5 parts…
1. Student Information (gathered while creating your account)
2. Course Selection
3. Terms + Conditions
4. Confirm Selection
Please note that the whole process is performed on our CLL website; you don't need to go to any external site.
If you've registered online before, just click on the LOGIN
button on the upper right side of the registration form to continue.
If you haven't registered previously, click on the CREATE ACCOUNT
button, also on the upper right. Be sure to read the information in the dotted box, then scroll down to the data input boxes. Fill in the requested information. Make sure to save your password
for future log-in sessions.
If this is your first time accessing the program for this semester, you will step through the 5 steps as shown above in order. If not, the program may automatically display the Checkout form
that requests your credit card information. If you want a different form instead, look at the top line that contains your name. Notice the elongated Navigation Bar
. Click on the bar and view the dropdown selection menu; select the step you would like to access. If you haven't already selected the courses you want, choose Course Selection
For new September students, the Registration Program's Course Selection's format/procedures will be unfamiliar. Here are some helpful comments:
• The online registration provider's default procedure requires the courses to be listed in day/meeting-time order, rather than alphabetical.
• Regardless of sorting order, it is easy to locate a word or phrase in the course listing by using a built-in search function that most browsers provide.
• To locate the item you want, first press CTL+F to open a search box, usually located near the top or bottom of the screen. Enter a word, number, or phrase that is likely to appear in a course title/description/day/meeting-time, then press the Enter key. (Go ahead: Try it on this page!) The built-in process will highlight all occurrences of your entry. You may need to scroll the page either up or down to view the individually marked occurrences.
• When you are ready to select a course, click in the checkbox to the left of the course title.
• Note: Some courses will require additional fees (to cover materials, etc.). Please check the course description and be ready to pay the instructor directly once classes start.