CLL Online Registration Program
Welcome to our September 2022 registration.
Special Note: If the right side of the page is blank, or you see “This system is currently closed,” then the system is temporarily offline while RegPack works to fix the problem. Please check back later, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Help information is on the left,
the registration program itself is on the right.
The text below will remain on the left while you go through the registration process.
In addition to this text, a tutorial video is now available to guide you through the registration process. To view, click on:
Registration Video Tutorial.
The video will cover much of what is discussed below. It has the advantage that you can pause, rewind, and watch again whenever needed.
If you need help once registration opens, you may call the office at 850-863-6548, or send an e-mail to email@example.com—but please view the video tutorial first.
Safari Users Caution:
The provider of our Online Registration program is aware that it does not always work properly for registrants using the Safari browser, especially on mobile devices (iPads and iPhones). They recommend that Safari users choose either the Firefox or the Google Chrome browser to accomplish Online Registration. Both are available via the App Store. Just open the store and search for Google Chrome, or Firefox. Choose one and then click on "Get."
The registration process consists of 5 parts…
1. Student Information (gathered while creating your account)
2. Course Selection
3. Terms + Conditions
4. Confirm Selection
Please note that the whole process is performed on our CLL website; you don't need to go to any external site.
If you've registered online before, just click on the LOGIN
button on the upper right side of the registration form to continue.
If you haven't registered previously, click on the CREATE ACCOUNT
button, also on the upper right. Be sure to read the information in the dotted box, then scroll down to the data input boxes. Fill in the requested information. Make sure to save your password
for future log-in sessions.
If this is your first time accessing the program for this semester, you will step through the 5 steps as shown above in order. If not, the program may automatically display the Checkout form
that requests your credit card information. If you want a different form instead, look at the top line that contains your name. Notice the elongated Navigation Bar
. Click on the bar and view the dropdown selection menu; select the step you would like to access. If you haven't already selected the courses you want, choose Course Selection
For new September students, the Registration Program's Course Selection's format/procedures will be unfamiliar. Here are some helpful comments:
• The online registration provider's default procedure requires the courses to be listed in day/meeting-time order, rather than alphabetical.
• Regardless of sorting order, it is easy to locate a word or phrase in the course listing by using a built-in search function that most browsers provide.
• To locate the item you want, first press CTL+F to open a search box, usually located near the top or bottom of the screen. Enter a word, number, or phrase that is likely to appear in a course title/description/day/meeting-time, then press the Enter key. (Go ahead: Try it on this page!) The built-in process will highlight all occurrences of your entry. You may need to scroll the page either up or down to view the individually marked occurrences.
• When you are ready to select a course, click in the checkbox to the left of the course title.
• Note 1: The cost listed for each course applies only
register for 5 or more courses. When you check out, if you have enrolled in four (4) or fewer courses, the balance shown will be your $60 Basic Membership fee; otherwise, it will be $60 plus $10 each for extra courses.
• Note 2: Some courses will require additional fees (to cover materials, etc.). Please check the course description and be ready to pay the instructor directly once classes start.