The Fall Smester is Taking Shape
• Our Curriculum Committee has put together a schedule of 54 classes for the fall semsester. Several classes are completely new; the remaining ones are updated versions of classes that have been offered previously.
• Most clases will meet in-person and a few will meet online via Zoom. As always, the online schedule is subject to change. Check back here from time to time for any changes.
• For a quick look at the tentative schedule, click here: Preview,
or on the link in the header above.
• You will be able to select up to 4 classes with your Basic Membership fee of $60. Any selection(s) over 4 will cost an addition $10/class (limit of 10 classes total). We will continue to offer only online Registration and payment by credit card.
• See the info box on the right for the registration and other significant upcoming dates.
Important September Dates
Thursday, Sept. 8 Student Social and Online Registration Tutorial
(2:00 in Room 126 UWF Campus)
• Briefing is primarily for new students, but open to anyone interested in taking classes this Fall.
• Focus is on the "how to" of Online Registration.
• For an advanced look, see Preview of Registration Process
Friday, Sept. 9, 9:00 a.m.
• Registration begins
Monday, Sept. 19
• Classes begin and normally meet for 8 consecutive weeks.
(If a class meets fewer times, this information will be in its course description in the online catalog.)